Thursday, May 2, 2013

2 Broke Girls 2.22

I realised you can’t really bring out the positives and negatives in comedies as humor isn’t subjective. So, I thought of extracting bits and pieces that are funny to me and upload it in video form. However, that takes up way too much memory, leading me to my next best alternative – picture form.

I know I used the ‘+VE and –VE’ method on COUGAR TOWN but it’s never too late for a new beginning, isn’t it? 


FUNNY MOMENTS










This episode continued to poke fun at Han's short stature and resemblance to a twelve-year-old boy. And though the topic is getting stale, the jokes are never getting boring. 

It is also hilarious to see Han walking around with a notepad, taking notes of the amount of money the production firm owes him for stuffs he broke himself. 

TOTAL MONEY: $1,205

WELL...
This is another typical episode -- girls faced with a problem and the episode is centred around how the said problem is solved. While it is enjoyable to see the progress, the format is getting rather tiring to watch. The previous showed how the duo decided to restart their cupcake business and personally, I would very much rather see that actually happening than them being donned with new uniforms and blood splattered all over their body. 

2 Broke Girls is doing a good job making a mark of its own in this current sitcom-filled era. It brings about a humor unique to itself that is actually hilarious, mocking current culture without sounding too crude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment